Commercial Complete - Contents http://www.commercialcomplete.com -
Some functionality described in this section requires CC Plus 3
Commercial Complete Overview
New Fields -
Ten new fields have been added in Commercial Complete . Eight of these fields are defined as "Open Fields", which you can customize for use to store the information that may not be appropriate to store in pre-defined fields. Two pre-defined fields, Latitude and Longitude, have also been added.
See the Field Wizard for instructions on how to change the characteristics of these new fields.
Fields added in January of 2014
New Fields -
Over 250 fields were available in the original version of Commercial Complete, but it seems as though there are never enough.
Commercial Complete adds 19 more useful fields that provide additional storage for important information and enhanced automation of your narratives. These fields are available for insertion in your narratives and most of them can be optionally displayed on a Property Datasheet. Four of the fields can also be optionally displayed on the Comparison Grids.
The "Notes" fields are now much more flexible. Each can optionally be displayed on the Property Datasheet and its field name can be changed. Click here to learn more about how to effectively use the Notes fields.
Fields Added in August 2011
1. Property Rights Conveyed - Under Sales Tab and to the right of Sale Price
2. Financing Terms - Under Sales Tab and to the right of Sale Price.
3. Conditions of Sale - Under Sales Tab and to the right of Sale Price
These fields provide additional descriptive information about a sale. Another important use is to enhance the information provided on the Comparison Grids. These fields can be displayed before the adjustments on the Comparison Grids and used in conjunction with the Adjusted Price field (formerly the Cash Equivalent Price field).
4. Location - Under General Property Information below Census Tract
The Location field provides additional descriptive information about a property. It is designed to supplement the original Location field that provided only for the entry of Urban, Suburban, Rural and Other. The original Location field has been renamed Gen.Loc. Another important use is to enhance the information provided on the Comparison Grids. This field can be displayed before the new Property Rights Conveyed field on the Comparison Grids.
5. Highest and Best Use - Under General Property Information below Flood
The Highest and Best Use (HBU) field provides additional descriptive information about the property. Use it for Highest and Best Use or perhaps for Current Use, or rename the field for your own use.
6. Millage Rate - Under Assessments Tab
7. Current R.E. Taxes - Under Assessments Tab
8. Previous Year R.E. Taxes - Under Assessments Tab
These fields provide additional descriptive information about the property. They are text fields whose field names can be changed to use for your own purpose.
9. Total Rooms - Numeric field on the right side of Data Entry screen.
10. Bedrooms - Numeric field on the right side of Data Entry screen.
11. Baths - Numeric field on the right side of Data Entry screen
12. Type of Parking - Text field (30 characters) on the right side of Data Entry screen.
13. Year Built - Text field (20 characters) on the top right side of Data Entry screen.
These fields provide additional descriptive information about residential properties and are used in conjunction with a new Residential Checkbox that has been added to the right of the Property Name field. When the Residential Checkbox is checked, Total Rooms, Bedrooms, and Baths will be displayed. In addition, if the Property Type or Property Sub-type contains the words Single Familly or S.F., the Type of Parking field will be displayed.
NOTE: When the words Single Family or S.F. appear in the Property Type or Property Sub-type, the Residential Checkbox is AUTOMATICALLY checked. This checkbox can only be unchecked when Single Family (or S.F.) is removed from Property Type or Property Sub-type.
13. Parking Ratio - Calculated field (1000 x Parking Spaces/Gross Building Area)
14. Building to Land Ratio - Calculated field (100 x Gross Building Area/Land Area-Square Feet)
15. Land to Building Ratio (Footprint) - Calculated field (Land Area/Building Footprint)
16. Land to Building Ratio (GBA) - Calculated field (Land Area/Gross Building Area)
17. Floor Area Ratio - Calculated field (Gross Building Area/Land Area)
18. Site Coverage - Calculated field (Footprint/Land Area)
19. Rental Unit Density - Calculated field (Number of Rental Units/Land Area-Acres)
These calculated fields provide additional descriptive information about the property. Each is automatically calculated and appears on the Fields list so that it can be inserted in your narratives.
Other Field Changes
In addition to adding more fields, the "notes" fields have been made more flexible. The "Notes" fields include General Notes, Property Description, Area Description, Sales Notes, Assessment Notes, Data Source Notes, Income Notes. These fields always appeared on the Fields list and could be inserted in your narratives. Now, you optionally can display these notes fields on the Property Datasheet by checking the appropriate Field Wizard checkbox.